Overclockers Australia!
Make us your homepage. Add us to your bookmarks  
Major Sponsors:


News
Current
News Archive

Site
Articles & Reviews
Forums
Wiki
Image Hosting
Search
Contact

Misc
OCAU Sponsors
OCAU IRC
Online Vendors
Motorcycle Club


Hosted by Micron21!
Advertisement:

OCAU News
NBN Footprint (8 Comments) (link)
 Friday, 30-July-2010  15:48:40 (GMT +10) - by Agg

NBN Co have released the full coverage footprint showing who will be connected to the National Broadband Network and how. 93% of homes, schools and businesses will be directly connected by fibre. The remaining 7 per cent of Australian premises will either receive next generation wireless services (4 per cent) or satellite services (3 per cent) at speeds of 12 megabits per second with average data rates more than 20 times higher than most users of these technologies experience today.

Full details on the ALP's website here. Discussion continues in the huge NBN thread here.



Return to OCAU's News Page

Advertisement:

All original content copyright James Rolfe. All rights reserved. No reproduction allowed without written permission.