Main Page testbed
From OCAU Wiki
Overclockers Australia, or OCAU, was founded in July 1999 by James "Agg" Rolfe. Since then it has grown into one of the busiest PC enthusiast forums on the net. It has expanded to cover other areas of interest, with discussion forums covering topics from photography to fitness.
The primary purpose of this Wiki is develop a comprehensive FAQ for all areas of the site. This includes very specific FAQs like for our various sub-communities and forums.
Want to Build a PC
Whats is inside Computer
New & Cool Stuff
- If you're having trouble logging in, PM Agg on the OCAU Forums.
- 2018 Motorsport Calendar has been started. Bring on the racing!
- Server info updated new servers and are now hosted in Australia again. Our new hosting is very kindly provided by
- Added a Misc Pics page, with all the Misc Pics posts from the news page.
[Click here] to edit the OCAU Wiki news
Non OCAU or Computer Specific
- Freeware & Open Source Software
- Google Maps Australia Locations and Google Maps Street View Australia Locations
- Hobbies Various hobbies that aren't necessarily covered in the forums.
- Moving Out Of Home An extensive amalgamation of knowledge to help you consider everything you may face when moving out.
- How To Guides learn how to Build a Computer or maybe that subwoofer you always wanted.
- New System Parts Recommendations - Thinking of building a new system? See what other OCAUer's think are the best bang for buck parts!
- New System Recommendations - Suggested top value systems for various applications.
- Postage - Not sure how to send a package? Check here.
- 2009 Motorsport Calendar - vroom!
- Scientology form letter A wiki letter to your elected representatives about Scientology
- Knowledge Bank - A place of learning
- iPhone - Australian Apple iPhone 3G Information
- Australian Internet Filtering - All about, media coverage, etc.
- Ubuntu - Tracking the ubuntu linux releases and links to info.