(Difference between revisions)
|Line 87:||Line 87:|
* [[Home Theatre]]
* [[Home Theatre]]
Revision as of 19:28, 24 February 2010
A Wiki is a database of documents that can be maintained and edited by a large number of people. In this case, anyone with an OCAU Forums account can log in and edit the pages in our Wiki. The more people who contribute, the more we can all get out of it!
The primary purpose of this Wiki is develop a comprehensive FAQ for all areas of the site. This includes very specific FAQs like for our various sub-communities and forums. It will also replace some static pages on the main OCAU site. It may even expand into a general technical glossary.
New & Cool Stuff
[Click here] to edit the OCAU Wiki news
If you find a problem with the wiki edit it yourself! (requires a forum account) or put a link to it in our Pages Needing Attention wiki entry, so that others will be notified and can rectify the problem.
Are the Wiki Commands Missing or Broken, If so post them to let others know.
Non OCAU or Computer Specific
- Freeware & Open Source Software
- Google Maps Australia Locations and Google Maps Street View Australia Locations
- Hobbies Various hobbies that aren't necessarily covered in the forums.
- Moving Out Of Home An extensive amalgamation of knowledge to help you consider everything you may face when moving out.
- How To Guides learn how to Build a Computer or maybe that subwoofer you always wanted.
- New System Parts Recommendations - Thinking of building a new system? See what other OCAUer's think are the best bang for buck parts!
- New System Recommendations - Suggested top value systems for various applications.
- Postage - Not sure how to send a package? Check here.
- 2009 Motorsport Calendar - vroom!
- Scientology form letter A wiki letter to your elected representatives about Scientology
- Knowledge Bank - A place of learning
- iPhone - Australian Apple iPhone 3G Information
- Australian Internet Filtering - All about, media coverage, etc.
- Ubuntu - Tracking the ubuntu linux releases and links to info.